Rogers State, Local & Municipal Government Lawyer
Attorney Gene Haynes has 25 years of experience representing the county governments and elected officials of Rogers, Mayes and Craig Counties. Now in private practice, Haynes is focused on local government representation for clients in Rogers County and surrounding areas.
If your city, town, district, board or authority needs representation, Gene Haynes has the knowledge and experience to assist you.Or, if you are an individual who needs representation in dealing with your local government, Gene Haynes has the inside knowledge of how local government works.
Goals of State, Local & Municipal Government Representation
Gene Haynes is adept at representing local governments, or representing individuals dealing with local governments, including:
- Ensuring government officials are in compliance with all federal and state laws
- Protecting governments from unnecessary litigation
- Providing prompt response to government officials’ questions
- Providing advice on employment issues
- Advising on proper use of public funds
Prompt Responses to Important Questions
One of the qualities that makes Gene Haynes, Attorney at Law, stand out is his ability to respond immediately. Government officials want to be able to pick up the phone or send an e-mail to get an immediate response to their problems. Attorney Haynes is always available to respond immediately and to advise his clients in a timely fashion.
A Broad Range of State, Local & Municipal Government Representation
Serving Mayes, Craig, Nowata and Rogers County, local government attorney Haynes advises clients on a wide range of issues, including:
- Open meeting laws
- Open record law
- Purchasing procedures
- Planning and zoning
- Compliance with state regulation
- Compliance with federal regulations
- Taxation and public funding
- Municipal law enforcement
- Employment law