Rogers County Driver’s License Suspension Lawyer
Losing your driver’s license is more than an inconvenience. It can affect your ability to sustain employment, take care of your family and manage your life. Criminal charges like DUIs or drunk driving charges can influence this privilege immediately and directly, which is why getting help from a Rogers County driver’s license suspension attorney is crucial to your success.
When you contact Gene Haynes, he will immediately begin working on protecting your rights.
Protecting Your License And Driving Privileges
If you have had your driver’s license suspended or revoked, that does not mean that you will never be able to drive again. It does mean, however, that you have to fight a battle in two different ways. You must combat the criminal consequences of your charge (i.e., fines and jail time) as well as the administrative consequences put forth by the Department of Public Safety.
Gene Haynes will handle all matters related to protecting your driver’s license, including:
- Preparing and filing all paperwork necessary for your case
- Advocating for and representing you in the administrative hearing before the Oklahoma Department of Public Safety
- Gathering evidence and support for the retention of your driving privileges
- Seeking alternative licenses like limited licenses, or occupational licenses that permit you to drive to school or work
- Seeking license modifications like ignition interlock systems that prevent the operation of a vehicle if you are intoxicated, but still permit you to drive
Contact Gene Haynes, Claremore Driver’s License Revocation Attorney, Today
Every case is different, which is why it is important to have a discussion with a lawyer before making any drastic decisions. Get the answers you need.