Rogers County Criminal Defense Attorney
Have you been accused of a crime? Is your personal freedom at stake? Are you worried about what will happen next? You need an attorney who can help you understand the range of possible outcomes and work toward the best solution for you.
Gene Haynes, Attorney at Law, is an excellent choice for your criminal case. With more than 35 years of criminal law experience, including 25 years in the District Attorney’s office, Gene Haynes possesses a wealth of knowledge in criminal issues, the ability to assess the weaknesses of a case, an innate understanding of negotiating with prosecutors, and excellent trial skills. If you need an experienced criminal defense attorney, contact Gene Haynes to schedule an initial consultation by e-mail or by calling 918-798-5518.
Broad Range of Criminal Issues
Gene Haynes, a Rogers County criminal defense lawyer, handles everything from a basic traffic ticket to complex murder/death penalty cases.
- Juvenile crimes: Are you the parent of a minor who needs assistance in defending an action? Start your case off on the right foot by hiring an experienced attorney to help your child’s defense.
- DUI: Are you concerned about keeping your record clean and keeping your driving privileges? It is important to contact an attorney immediately to preserve your rights.
- Drug crimes: Whether you have been charged with possession or trafficking, you need an attorney who understands search and seizure law, and the complex drug statutes.
- White collar crimes: Crimes like embezzlement carry serious consequences. Put 35 years of experience to work for you.
- Violent felonies: Whether assault and battery, robbery, or any other violent crime, Gene Haynes can assist you in handling these serious allegations.
- Murders: Not many attorneys have experience in murder and death penalty cases. Gene Haynes has the experience and knowledge to handle these complex cases.
Handling Criminal Defense Matters
In handling criminal defense matters, Gene Haynes, Attorney at Law, does the following:
- Obtains copies of all police reports and evidence
- Determines the strengths and weaknesses of the cases
- Assesses risks involved in taking cases to trial
- Advises clients on potential outcomes
- Listens to clients
- Keeps clients involved every step of the way
- Negotiates with prosecutors for the best outcome
- Proceeds to trial
Contact a DUI Lawyer for Rogers County and Surrounding Cities and Counties
If you have a DUI issue or another criminal case, you likely need an experienced attorney to assist you with this matter. To schedule an initial consultation, contact Gene Haynes, Attorney at Law, by e-mail or at 918-798-5518.