Criminal Justice In Rogers County
Criminal justice in Rogers County can involve a wide range of criminal offenses, from very small traffic infractions to serious, violent crimes, but every kind of charge can have lasting consequences. Gene Haynes aggressively and successfully represents individuals in all areas of criminal defense, and uses his decades of experience to help his clients get results that protect their future for years to come.
The Representation And Experience You Need In Misdemeanor And Felony Charges In Oklahoma
Contact Gene Haynes to schedule a free initial consultation as soon as possible if you are up against criminal charges that involve:
- Misdemeanor or felony charges of any kind
- Drug offenses like possession, possession with intent to distribute, cultivation, manufacturing, distribution or trafficking
- Controlled substances like marijuana, cocaine, heroin, methamphetamines, Ecstasy or prescription drugs
- Alcohol-related crimes like drunk driving, underage drinking or DUIs
- Property crimes like burglary, larceny and embezzlement
- Domestic violence or spousal abuse
- Restraining orders or the violation of protective orders
- Assault, battery or sex crimes
- Felony injury to a child or child abuse
In many cases, by the time an individual contacts an attorney, they have already been questioned, accused or arrested for a crime. If you have been put in jail because of this offense, your first priority may be to get out of jail. While this is understandable, it is best to contact an attorney before paying out any money for a bond or release.
There are many ways to combat even the earliest consequences of an arrest. Gene Haynes has experience reducing bond payments and fines to help his clients get out of jail while still saving them money. He could potentially do the same for you.
Free Initial Consultations | Contact Claremore Criminal Defense Lawyer, Gene Haynes, Today
Criminal charges are serious, and your attorney should treat your situation with the attention it deserves. Get the representation you need before all else. To schedule an initial consultation, contact Gene Haynes, Attorney at Law, by email or at 918-798-5518.